Learn more about what's involved in publishing an IEEE conference.
Required documentation for IEEE conferences
- IEEE Conference Application : all conferences must register with IEEE Conference Operations
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) : required for any IEEE sponsored or co-sponsored conference
- POBC/COI : General Chair and Finance Chair/Treasurer required to submit
- Cybersecurity Awareness Brochure (PDF, 4 MB): overview from IEEE Legal and IT Security teams on cybersecurity awareness
- IEEE Conference Publication Form : required for all conferences intending to publish a proceedings with IEEE
- IEEE Copyright Form : information about the copyright form which is required from each author
IEEE requires all papers to undergo a plagiarism detection screening before publication in IEEE Xplore®. Consult the IEEE Publication Services and Products Board Operations Manual , section 8.2, for guidance on defining the different levels of plagiarism and the appropriate response for each.
Free author resources
Direct your authors to IEEE’s free resources: